Monday, June 8, 2009

He Hasn'T Called On Valentine'S Day? Here Is Why

Whether you have been dating a man for a short while or for several months, V-Day always feels like a big thing to you. As women we tend to place much importance on Valentine's Day, but men don't really see that much importance in it and try to avoid if they can all the big V-Day celebration. But when he doesn't even call on Valentine's Day, that to me sends a strong vibe about how he feels about the relationship.

Granted, you may be wondering, should I give him a small gift for Valentine's Day if we only went out three times? I'd say, unless you are in a relationship, and three dates don't sound like it is a relationship to me, you should not give gifts of that nature. But what about a guy you have been seeing for more than three dates, more like for several months?

Since I published my book 101 Reasons Why Men Stop Calling I have been receiving an overwhelming number of e-mails from women asking all kinds of questions pertaining to their situations with their boyfriends or men they are dating. One of the questions I hear a lot as of late is, what if my boyfriend doesn't call me on Valentine's Day? How should I handle this? And this prompts for further details. Is he really your boyfriend?

Have you had the talk about exclusivity? And most importantly, has he asked you to be exclusive? A lot of times we don't have the right idea of what the other person is thinking about the relationship and of their level of commitment. And I am not talking commitment is the traditional sense. I am talking about being dedicated to the other person and the relationship.

So, with this little information it is hard to answer the question, but here are the general guidelines: If he is in fact your boyfriend and he did not plan anything romantic for Valentine's Day for you, I'd say you need to first look at the relationship and evaluate how you perceive this relationship. To you it may mean a lot more than it means to him. By him not calling you on Valentine's Day he is clearly sending a message that the relationship is not all that serious. I would seriously reconsider your contribution in it at this point. For more answers to most common questions why men don't call women they date, visit Why Did He Stop Calling For great tips on finding the one, check out Find Your Future Husband


tags: online dating tampa, 100 dating site, chat dating free line phone, uncensored dating gta, dating on line, headlines for dating websites, american asian dating woman, personals service single, black dating, job at dating agency houston, czech dating woman


No comments:

Post a Comment